I bet your kids would NEVER bring something home from school like this unless they lived in Mississippi or the South... This is a project that Meg brought home today.
"The meaning of the Easter jelly bean"
Red is for the blood Christ gave.
green is for the grass God made.
Yellow is for the sun so bright.
Orange is for the edge of night.
Black is for the sins that were made.
White is for the grace Christ gave.
Purple is for the hour of sorrow.
Pink is for the new tomorrow.
CELEBRATE! JESUS IS ALIVE!
Aah, the stuff they learn in public school.


4 comments:
Toadies always like their baths!!!!
I like religion and all, but I don't trust the schools to teach it to them. I think I would be a little bent out of shape if my kids came home with something like that!
What the crap???
That's messed up!
What do you do right??
Actually, I would rather have my kids taught that kind of "crap" than the kind of "crap " they teach in most schools!! At least they believe in Jesus and they pass that on to the kids... I found that same poem on a website for the Primary Sharing time!!!
Post a Comment