BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Name: Keith Alan Stickler

Nickname: Keith/ Daddy

My age: 33

Who said "I love you" first? I did.

How long did you date? 13 months. Keith and I met in January of 1996. I followed him out to Salt Lake City, Utah in August of 1996. We were engaged in October, and got married in February of 1997.

His age: 34

Who sings better? Neither of us sing very well, so I would have to say him.

Who is smarter? Keith is definitely smarter. He has more of what he calls common sense. I am amazed by him.

Who does laundry? We both do. I will wash, dry and fold. Keith will help put it all away.

Who does dishes? We have a deal. Who ever cooks, the other person has to clean up, including the dishes.

His guilty pleasures? sports. playing, watching, it doesn't matter. Video games also rank up there pretty high. Beef jerky is also a favorite. He goes through about $15 dollars worth every week.

Who sleeps on the right? Keith sleeps on the right.

Who mows the lawn? I used to when we had a regular push mower. Now that we have the lawn tractor, Keith does it.

Besides you, who is his best friend? Either his brother Byron or his buddy Michael Urmston.

Who cooks? After attempting to cook instant mashed potatoes in a metal bowl in the microwave, his kitchen privileges have been revoked.

Who drives? He does. When I drive, it just makes us both nervous...

Who is the most stubborn? We are both pretty set in our ways, but are both able to step away and say, I'm sorry.

Who kissed who first? I kissed him. I was tired of him getting really close to me acting like he was going to kiss me and then turning his head to give me a hug instead...

Who proposed? He did. His first attempt was to propose at the Bountiful Temple, but I wouldn't get out of the car because it was too cold. So he finally proposed at night in Sugarhouse Park.

Who has more siblings? Me of course. There are 6 in my family. Keith only has one brother.

Who wears the pants? Depending on the situation, I would say we both wear the pants.

What is your favorite thing about him? He makes me feel so safe and secure. I rely upon him so much and he always comes through. He is very dependable and when he gives you his word, you can count on him doing what he says. He has a quick wit, and can fire a comeback in seconds, whereas it takes me days to come up with something good.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

So Keith made you push the old mower, but as soon as you got a sit down one, he uses it? I see how things are. That's a total man thing. Ahhh, the memories of Easter Sunday about 10 years ago with our husbands dressed as ugly women.

Natalie said...

That last comment was mine. I don't know why it says anonymous.

Eden said...

Hey, I'm reading The Kite Runner, too. I only bought it today, though. I'm about 50 pages in, and so far, it's very interesting!

Melissa said...

oh Eden, the kite runner will break your heart. I cry whenever I start reading it. Very good though.

Eden said...

I finished the book. Wow. It was wonderful--but so sad. I think I'll read A Thousand Splendid Suns next (after I finish my current read, Atonement).

It's by the same writer, but from a woman's point of view. I hear it's another great/horrible book (if that makes sense).