Here's a shout out to one of my fave cousins Chester, uh I mean, Laurel. She sent me the most awesome gift! If you haven't seen one of these things it is like a straight jacket for babies. It is called a Miracle Blanket. I don't know why, but whenever I wrap Savannah up in hers she is so very content, and it makes nursing a bit easier. So again, thank you Laurel, we love it!
Farewell
6 years ago


3 comments:
She's so beautiful - Congrats Stickler Family!!!
P.S. I think she looks like Nathan!
That is one of the cutest hospital baby pics ever! Congratulations! That's one cute baby. I think she looks a lot like you.
I agree with Natalie, the cutest hospital picture. Addie wouldn't wake up for hers, and they tried twice, so her newborn pic looks more like a dead baby, it's kind of freaky.
I am so happy you love the blanket as much as Ginger, myself and my sister-in-law loved it. I am sending Nat one for her baby as well. I swear by this blanket. They're just so snug it's as if they're still all curled up in your tummy so it soothes them. I survived with 1 blanket, but sometimes was dashing to dry it at bed time because I'd forgotten to switch over laundry, so a second may be helpful. Although, both Ginger, Brian's sister, and I survived with just the one.
Love ya Missy! Wish you were close by so we could see the kids!
Post a Comment